The Student News Site of Olympia High School

The Oracle

The Oracle

The Oracle

Putting the Break in Spring Break

Photo by Ying Owens from Pexels: https://www.pexels.com/photo/two-coconut-tree-near-seashore-802613/

Spring break is a full-week before a return to the last quarter of the school year. The last quarter of school includes a full circle moment of all the content learned throughout the year. This time off is a moment of recovery so you can give it your all to pass the final exams. Which is also the reason that when it comes to spring break, Titans try to make the most out of it. The time off can be spent going on a vacation, going out with friends, or simply just staying home to relax and get all the rest you can.

Raymond Borbon, Security

“I am going on vacation to the Bahamas with my girlfriend to have a good time and enjoy the experience.”

Luther Agard, JROTC Teacher

“I am going on vacation to New York with my wife. We are going to go to “Jean-Georges” , a nice restaurant in New York and have a good time.”

Sadia Garcia, Sophomore

My birthday is during the spring break so I am planning to throw a huge birthday party at an Airbnb.”

Abigail Berneau, Sophomore

“Me and my family are going on a vacation to Miami. Hopefully it will be fun and I get to enjoy the experience for the first time.”

Ms. Ebersbach, Attendance Counselor

I am going to take the chance to relax from all the paperwork before we return to school for the state tests.”

Nailah Goodson, Senior

“Prepare myself for the state tests that are coming up and start applying for more colleges.”

Tyler Bartt, Freshman 

I plan to go to the rec center and play basketball with my big brother and friends.”